Well...I've put this off long enough and I Will now chime in with my
thoughts...

LEARN FRIDRICH FULL FRIDRICH!!! Huge goal...obvious goal, obviously
going to happen within 2 years...

2x2 - Average under 20 consistently, maybe once I learn Fridrich(and
COLL maybe) I'll hit sub-10???

3x3 - With Fridrich, once I get it down, I think I'll be sub-20, and
with a lot of practice maybe better...

3x3 OH - Again, dependant on Fridrich, I've got a decent cube, and i'm
not bad at OH, I just have a bad method...Aiming for sub-45 average

3x3 Feet - Fridrich, Some people are amazed I can get 4:xx.xx with my
feet...I'll aim sub-3 for now...may need to update this later

3x3 BLD - Chris Hardwick, that lovely man, is partway through teaching
me...I'll learn how to do it, then let you know my goals...

4x4 - You know it...Fridrich, and centers and pairing up need to be
faster, just recognition and and turning speed...Aiming for sub-1:30...

5x5 - This is just a matter of time...it isn't dependant on Fridrich,
I use a version of Per's Method and I believe I will someday be able
to hit sub-3, but it will take a good amount of practice...

6x6 - The forsaken cube...Hopefully top 5...will be one of the top
cubers for this off the start, may get completely destroyed once
people get good methods...Sub-10 minute single solve within a
day...sub-5 final...sub-4 will probably be nearing WR...

Magic - This is just practice practice practice...I will get near a
second someday...don't know when...I've got 2 years...

Master Magic - I want one of the real ones...that are heavy...I love
the one I have now (Thank you Peter for making it) but...It is a bit
light to control, my fault because of the tiles I supplied...Aiming
around 3 seconds???With my MM, maybe sub-3 with a heavy one...

Super Magic - I might get one...before the end of the year...Bob-Watch
out for me on this puzzle...

Clock - Get a better one...Those of you who have tried my clock
understand...and I need to get better overall...I am hoping with a new
clock average sub-12, maybe better

Megaminx - Should be getting one within the next month, may suck cuz
of it's inards but I will talk to Stefan about that...really easy
puzzle actually...Maybe hit sub-5 once I get and practice it...

Sqaure-1 - Learn how to do it...I was planning on doing it before this
WC, but I didn't...really isn't too hard of a puzzle, but it looks
intimidating, avg-sub-60 on this by 2007...

Pyraminx - Use a better method than the one I came up with...Avg sub-15

UFO??? This is interesting...maybe an event one day???hmmmmmmmm...Soon
 the world championships will have to be a week long event to do all
needed events and do everyone who wants to compete, or there will be
qualifying from home countries.

Cup-Stacking...Yah yah, not cubing related, but still...after trying
this at WC I am planning on buying some, mom said she'd let me borrow
her credit card later...:)

I don't focus on any one puzzle, I practice everything all the time,
and my dad is always telling me to practice just one puzzle...but I'm
never gunna do that...Any questions, you know where to find
me...probably forgot something...but meh...

Craig







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to