I took the death plunge, and went with my gut, and I was right...so I
only am getting 1 megaminx....not 2 like I thot from the first mistake...

Craig

-- In [email protected], "Craig Bouchard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Does mefferts.com send you an e-mail immediately to inform you of the
> transaction???  When you order something on rubiks.com you get an
> e-mail almost immediately...does mefferts do the same???
> 
> Thanx in advance, and you may save someone if u answer the right way...
> 
> Craig
>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to