I see, just a right-hand Sune and a left-hand Sune that partially 
cancel each other out.  That is slick!  I see the rotated version is 
essentially the same idea.  Thanks, guys!

By the way, I know Lars Petrus named the Sune (and a few other 
algorithms).  Is there any significance to the names, or were they 
more or less chosen at random?

Chris


--- In [email protected], "richy_jr_2000" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Flipping two corners...I like it this way:
> 
> z U R U'R U R2 U'[z'] R'U'R U'R'U2R
> 
> To each his own :)  I do enjoy this one though.
> 
> -Richard
> 
> --- In [email protected], cmhardw 
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Chris,
> > 
> > I use R' U2 R U R' U R L U2 L' U' L U' L' to flip two corners.  






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to