--- In [email protected], "kovacic81" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I need a quick way to flip 1,2,3,5,9,11.  
> Jason K

Did you mean 1,2,3,4,9,11 like in your post title ?
what about (M'UMU)2U MUM'U2 ?
I'm not sure I fully understood what you were looking for, but that 
one flips the edges you want. It's not a pure flip however ... and you 
may find it too long ;-)
That's the first one I came up with, built on the effect of M'UM, tell 
us if it fits your needs ;-)

cyril





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to