> y' L (B') (R D2) R y (L' U2) (L' U L U' L') [U' d'] (R U R') d (R U'
> R2) d' (L' U L) [d U] (R U2) (R' F R U R' U') (R' F' R2 U')

Hey Per I just tried it again and it worked for me.  I did it on a
regular cube though.  The only thing I can think of is maybe the y'
that starts it?  Also the lower case d turns are really the D and E
layers turned together, but I'm sure you already knew that.

After the scramble, do the y' at the very beginning, and then the rest
of the solve as written above.

It worked for me when I tried it?  I hope it was just the y' ?

Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Chris

--- In [email protected], "Per Kristen Fredlund"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Chris!
> 
> Now i been studying ur solution ... or rather been trying. Ur 
> solution does not solve the scramble at all. I set it all up in the 
> fmc companion :-(
> I'll see if i can spot the error in ur solution. Maybe it's simply 
> en orientation error ;-)
> 
> Cheers!
> 
> -Per






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
AIDS in India: A "lurking bomb." Click and help stop AIDS now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to