I remember seeing this.  Maybe you're thinking of me.  It was right
after Oliver demonstrated how many times he could twist his arm with
his palm on the table.  We suggested he try turning the cube without
releasing it.  He started with his arms wrapped around each other and
his fingers reaching as far around the cube as possible.  I don't
remember the exact turn count, but I remember it was a lot. :)

On 12/20/05, Gilles van den Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I saw it but I was not very close. Ron was the one counting (and there
> was a third person too, but I can't remember who it was).
> And no, he didn't do anything weird such as starting in the back.
>
> I think the rules you say are correct and that's what I'm doing too. :-)


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to