--- In [email protected], Pedro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Hey Stefan, 
>   just one more thing:
>   if you find a very easy center, say, 3 pieces already complete and 
the other just a rR U (rR)' away, do you start with it or start with 
white (or yellow)?

So far I only start with white or yellow. Otherwise I get confused 
with the order of the four adjacent colors in step 2. I'd probably 
build white or yellow and try to preserve a pair of those other three 
for step 2.

Cheers!
Stefan







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to