--- In [email protected], Leyan Lo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > This COLL case used to piss me off, but now I have some shiny new > algorithms that are really fast, thanks to the zbmethod group! I > thought I would share these just in case any of you were interested: > y F R2 U' R U' R U' R' U2 R' U R2 F' > R U2 L' U R' U' R' L U' R2 U' R2 U2 R > y' R' U R U2 R' L U' R U L' U2 R' U' R > These three algs are for the same case but from different angles. Enjoy! > > Leyan
Have you tried y R (L' U' L U') L' U'(R' U' L U')(RU'R') ? You can get that one down to ~2 seconds pretty well. -Mike ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 1.2 million kids a year are victims of human trafficking. Stop slavery. http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
