one person bid on that item, and that personbought several cubes earlier :p

(on rubiks.com they also sell the yellow bags that they gave at the registering)
2005/12/30, Vincent Le <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> It says that the seller is richardtrike.
>
> I don't know if the ones at WC came with at a stand, but it would seem like
> the ones from rubiks.com (
> https://secure.rubiks.com/lvl3/index_lvl3.cfm?lan=eng&lvl1=produc&lvl2=rubbrn&lvl3=rbkshp&lvl4=cubcry)
> come with a stand.
>
> Vincent
>
> On 29/12/05, Pedro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  I don't know who's the seller, but you can check on the auction. I'm not
> > intending to buy it, I just wanted to know if was authentic.
> >
> >   Pedro
> >
> > Tyson Mao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> >   Hey Pedro,
> >
> > That trophy looks authentic.  Do the glass trophies come with a Rubik's
> > Cube stand?  Mine is still in its box so I'm not quite sure.  I don't
> > think they come with a stand though... but I'm sure other people will
> > be able to correct me if I'm wrong.
> >
> > Who's the seller?
> >
> > Tyson Mao
> > MSC #631
> > California Institute of Technology
> >
> > On Dec 29, 2005, at 3:04 PM, Pedro wrote:
> >
> > > I saw this thing on ebay, and since I wasn't there at the WC, I'd ask
> > > to you:
> > >
> > >
> > > http://cgi.ebay.com/Rubiks-World-Championship-TROPHY-rubiks-rubic-
> > > cube_W0QQitemZ6026014611QQcategoryZ19187QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
> > >
> > >   Is this the actual trophy? Or is just someone wanting to make some
> > > money with a false product?
> > >
> > >   Pedro
> > >
> > >
> > > ---------------------------------
> > >  Yahoo! doce lar. Faça do Yahoo! sua homepage.
> > >
> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >   SPONSORED LINKS
> >         Jigsaw puzzle game   Free puzzle inlay games   Educational game
> > and puzzle     Word puzzle game   Kid puzzle game   Puzzle games
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> >   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >
> >     Visit your group "speedsolvingrubikscube" on the web.
> >
> >     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > Yahoo! doce lar. Faça do Yahoo! sua homepage.
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >
> >  ------------------------------
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >
> >    -  Visit your group 
> > "speedsolvingrubikscube<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube>"
> >    on the web.
> >
> >    -  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
> >
> >
> >  ------------------------------
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to