Ian Tindale wrote:

> The hard drive is active and buzzing constantly. It's filling up at a rapid rate.
> I've tracked it down to a variety of large and recently modified files,
> which I've deleted. The main biggie was one called pppo2.log or something.

Perhaps, you enabled packet dumping in pppoa2... look at your adsl peer
file (/etc/ppp/peers/adsl)

If you see this line
pty "/usr/local/bin/pppoa2 -vpi ur_value1 -vci ur_value2 -v 2"

Replace -v 2 with -v 1 or nothing like this :
pty "/usr/local/bin/pppoa2 -vpi ur_value1 -vci ur_value2 -v 1"
or
pty "/usr/local/bin/pppoa2 -vpi ur_value1 -vci ur_value2"

It should help to get a reasonable pppoa2.log :-)

Edouard Gomez

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe