Tim Brody wrote:

> Mine is CMD 0670B-400: http://www.dlink.co.uk/long_desc.asp?id=234
>
> I agree with Dave that the problem is in the
> SpeedTouch driver

Hi,

   I would like to say that the driver uses the usbdevfs driver. This
allow us to manipulate USB without any control other all the USB module
stuff.
   We never increment/decrement module usage counter, neither we touch
usb-interface stuff. This is usbdevfs job. So the problem must  be in
the usbdevfs driver. But this is such a piece of code, i can't
understand it very well (never done kernel dev) and so, i can't try to
debug it.(more over i don't have ohci card)

Edouard Gomez

PS : Take a look at the driver source code and then try to find out
what's the problem in usbdevfs driver.

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe