All,

I think we can fix modem_run to clean up after itself with a signal handler
and semaphore much like in pppoa3. I have a few questions first though.

1. Should you close fdusb when endpoint 0 is still open?
2. What is the information recieved by endpoint 0?
3. What happens if you don't handle endpoint 0?
4. After the ADSL line has activated does the -m function just leave the
child process running? Is that the intention?

Regards,

Alex.