P Kirk wrote:

> Hi Edouard,
>
> So are Alcatel providing unofficial support for this project?  Makes sense if they
>do because these drivers are a /lot/ better than the official ones.
>
> Patrick

No support from alcatel :-(

  The "speedtch" project has been initiated to support Alcatel drivers.
The project maintainer allowed benoit to use its cvs repository but
that's all. We could use neither the sourceforge file release system
nor the sourceforge webpage hosting space because they were already use
by the "Alcatel driver support project" (aka "speedtch").

  We (Francoiss, Benoit and I) have thought it would be better to create
a new project where we could release our own files and host our own webpage.

   And we were(are) very lucky, the old project was(is) named
"speedtch"... we have created a new one named "speedtouch" (i think it
sounds better like that) :-)

Now you know the "speedtouch" project genesis...

Edouard Gomez

PS : I hope you understood, because i know my english isn't perfect :-)

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe