Laurent wrote:

>Dear Alex,
>Could it be the same reasons which don't allow me to surf on certain
>sites (like zdnet.com or nvidia.com) with mozilla or netscape? When I
>try to surf to these sites, netscape or mozilla plain to me that the
>server of these sites don't answer or there's a timeout problem?
>NB : I can surf to these sites without problems under window...
>Bye!

Just out of curiosity, when you say under windoze, do you mean windoze
behind your Linux box runnning the ADSL connection? Or do you mean the
windoze box is running the windoze drivers & has the adsl modem directly
on it? (Mainly curiosity, because I get the problems BEHIND my linux box
that runs the connection on both Linux and windoze clients).

Hamish.

--

I don't suffer from Insanity...         | Linux User #16396
        I enjoy every minute of it...   |

http://www.travellingkiwi.com/          |

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe