Hi,

Here is a little workaround for FreeBSD 5.0 (CURRENT). As someone said a
few weeks ago, modem_run hang by crashing the system.
To handle with that, you need to comment out lines 413 to 416.

if (pusb_set_interface(fdusb,1,2) < 0) {
        report(0, REPORT_ERROR, "pusb_set_interface");
        return(-1);
}
(sorry i can't make a patch from here)

If someone can tell me if connection work with that, that would be fine.
I can test just modem_run (except sync) as i don't have anymore DSL
connection anymore.

If that's ok, i'll be add that to the cvs soon.

Regards,

--
Francois Rogler