Hi all,

maybe an offtopic question but I was wonderning if any of you have manage to make ntop
collect the traffic info on a speedtouch modem (using the benoit's drivers ?).

Because I get just nothing on my ppp0 with ntop, but on the other side I can capture
packets with tcpdump on this interface. AFAIK they both use the same lib for the
capture so it realy seems that it's a ntop software problem and not havaing a link
with the drivers.

Of course I have *tried* to post such a question on the ntop forum but apparently it
seemed irrelevant for publication by the moderator :(.

So my appologies for this offtopic transgression but if any of you have any clues on
this, I'd be much thakfull to hear about.

bb

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe