Hi all,

I am hoping anyone can help me with the following problem:

Having just installed a clean OpenBSD 3.2 system (on a laptop) I have built
and installed speedtouch-1.1.tar.gz and copied mgmt.o the
/usr/local/libdata/ . I have copied the sample ppp.conf file to
/etc/ppp/ppp.conf and amended it to fit my own requirements and changed
/etc/syslog.conf to enable modem_run and pppoa2 to log to
/var/log/messages.

When I start modem_run it all seems to work fine according to the log
entries in /var/log/messages but when I start "ppp adsl" I'm getting the
following error messages :

Jan 23 14:56:15 omni ppp[27087]: tun0: Warning: Add route failed:
0.0.0.0/0: errno: No such process

and then I'm dropped into ppp interactive mode.
When I open another console I can see that tun0 hasn't been configured.

I doublechecked that I specified the full path to pppoa2 in ppp.conf and I
even tried explicitly specifying -d /dev/ugen0 but that didn't work either.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? Any suggestions would be
welcome because I'm getting desperate...

Thanks,
Juel

my ppp.conf

default:
ident user-ppp VERSION (built COMPILATIONDATE)
set log Phase Chat IPCP CCP tun command

adsl:
set authname myusername
set authkey mypassword
set device !"/usr/local/sbin/pppoa2 -d /dev/ugen0 -vpi 8 -vci 48 -v 2"
accept chap
set speed sync
set timeout 0
enable lqr
set lqrperiod 5
set redial 15 10000
set dial ""
set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0 255.255.255.0 0.0.0.0
add default HISADDR
enable dns

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe