Hi, I have a thomson speedtouch 330.
I have redhat 7.2,
kernel version is 2.4.18-24.7.x
usb : usb-ohci
pppd : 2.4.1
provider : wanadoo
driver version : 1.2-beta1 or cvs

The problem
When I connect I have the line : modem_run[11640]: ADSL line is up (608
kbit/s down | 160 kbit/s up)
but when i download files or test the connection i never have a download
spped more than 15ko/s. (In windows, it is 64ko/s)
I have read all the post of the archive of the mailing list but i don't find
anything interesting that works for me.
I only found one post that says to comment the line about software buffering
into modem_run.c ( comment out swbuff(fdusb,1); ).
But it does not work for me.

Can someone help me ?

I have also in /var/log/messages, lot of lines like that :
pppoa3[11676]: CRC error in an AAL5 frame
last message repeated 47 times
This messages appears only when the connexion is used.

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe