Francois found on  his HD the right initmi.S that  is able to initialize
the modem and upload the big firmware.

So now  we can say that  our driver could  be 883* bytes more  free than
ever :-)  It will be part of  1.2 that i have  to work on in  the next 2
weeks.

Also, i would like to mention that i forgot to talk about the last magic
chunk  in the file  format that  trigger the  execution of  the uploaded
code, however this last chunk appears in the encap.c source code.

* The assembly/encap output is 883 long. Thanks Ian Molton.

--
Edouard Gomez
-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --