I've a very strange problem with my Speedtouch USB ('manta') modem :

modem_run hangs sometimes after having uploded the bytecode.
More precisely, it hangs at line 935 of modem_run.c :

                        ret = pusb_endpoint_read(ep_int,lbuf,sizeof(lbuf),0);

in function handle_endpoint_int().

Moreover, the problem is reproductible :
it happens when my computer is in the bedroom, but is fixed when it's
in the living room. All other parameters being constant (plugs, etc.)
So I assume there's some sort of external perturbation.

The MD5 CS of the firmware is :
ce3582cc9c3b967baa0e918f2708075d  mgmt.o

Any idea ? is this a known problem ? anything I can make about it ?