WinXP is not SO agile ;) I tested my speedtouch with LATEST drivers
under windows XP.

1) I get the same numbers of disconnection (I've called my ISP for
assistance)
2) Winxp keep to say me I'm connected for a lot of time... Even if
cannot send or receive packet.
3) If when I see that connection is gone and try to stop ip, Windows XP
simply hangs, cpu go 100%,
programs start to crash and I must hard reset my pc.... In linux i can
do automatic reconnection in
a minute with crontab, without any problem...

So I thing Linux vs Windows 1-0

Anyway I can consider my problem solved.... If my modem has the same
problems wit xp and linux, it's
not a linux driver problem (oh god, surely my isp will tell me i've
destroied their server using linux)

Tell me good luck....