----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Woodall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 12:58 PM
Subject: [speedtouch] Re: Problems with latest RedHat errata kernel
(2.4.20-18.7)

> Can anybody with this problem test this please and get back to Pete.
> I'm not going to be able to try anything for a couple of weeks at least
> (The only setups I have with ohci are remote - I'm not testing a new
> kernel if I might not be able to connect back to the machine!)

I also received the email from Pete Zaitcev.  I have tested the kernel and
everything appears to work fine.  There are no more kernel oops messages
when starting modem_run and the connection is stable afterwards (apart from
some CRC and bulk timeout errors which I was getting on previous kernels
anyway).  I have already let Pete know the results of my tests.

Phil