Hi,

I'm having trouble getting 2 modems to work with pppoa3, I've got modem_run to load
the firmware for both modems with no problems (with a bit of help) but when using pppd
to dial the second connection an error is put in /var/log/messages sayhing anoth
instance of pppoa3 is already running.  In my ppp/peers dir I've got 2 file adsl and
adsl2 and along with other options the pppoa3 line reads...

pty "/usr/local/sbin/pppoa3 -c -m 1 -d /proc/bus/usb/003/002 - vpi 0 -vci 38"

and in the other file

pty "/usr/local/sbin/pppoa3 -c -m 1 -d /proc/bus/usb/003/003 - vpi 0 -vci 38"

I've tried it without the -c option as well, same result.

Can anyone be as so kind as to help me out?

Cheers,

Chris Bolton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]