Ghost Dog ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Doesn't work as expected

Starting with  kernel 2.6,  i'll probably favor  the kernel  mode driver
usage upon the user space one.

Your debian version  has all needed support for  this kernel driver. See
the linux-usb page for more details.
 - install the following packages:
   ppp libatm1 speedtouch (use SID packages if necessary)
 - follow the  kernel driver doc  (just forget about the  pppd patching,
   the debian one has pppoatm support included)
 - that  works   out  of  the  box   if  you  fill  in   the  blanks  in
   /etc/hotplug/usb/speedtch

I'm using this with a 2.4.22-ck2 kernel w/o a glitch.

I'll fix the user space driver when  2.6 becomes usable for me as i have
lot of  problems with X  and sound driver  (i always hack  listenning to
music ;-)

--
Edouard Gomez