Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice as I'm a complete Linux novice and getting stuck
trying to install speedbundle so as to connect to BTOpenworld via my green
'frog' modem.

After configuring the various files with my ISP details, I've tried to do a
"make install".  The configuration file runs fine initially then errors with
the following:

<snip>
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for flex... no
checking for lex... no
./configure: line 1398: flex: command not found
checking for flex... lex
checking for yywrap in -ll... no
checking lex output file root... ./configure: line 1486: lex: command not
found
configure: error: cannot find output from lex; giving up
make: *** [configure-stamp] Error 1
[EMAIL PROTECTED] speedbundle-1.0]#

Can anyone please suggest what I might need to do to fix this?  This is the
first time I've ever tried to install anything in Linux (trying to make the
move from Windows!) but struggling....

Cheers,
Ade