Hi,

 I wrote:

> > >Nov 28 10:27:02 darkstar pppoa3[639]: Cell had wrong VPI(3855)/VCI(32)
> > >(OAM?) PTI=0x01

>  I did see a few of the above yesterday, but that was a line issue. In your
> case I suspect it's an incompatibility between the firmware and the driver
> version.

 Hm. I do see these wrong VPI/VCI's again here. Nasty.

 Edouard, maybe we should have a look at this again. Maybe the frame size
restriction should not have been removed after all. I think I put it back
in again and see if it helps. I'll let you know.

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!