On Friday 23 January 2004 09:14, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
> I have just got a silver modem and I'm unable to get it
> working with Gentoo. I have read on this list there seems to
> be issues with the firmware uploading (and I'd agree with this
> happening on mine also).
> I just wonder whether it is worth me keeping this modem, or
> getting a different type?
> Perhaps there is a fix for it already?

Hi, one day one of the developers will get one of these modems
and then all your problems will be solved...  It will happen, but
it may take a while.  Of course, you could try to fix it yourself.
Some work was already done towards fixing the firmware upload
problems - what happened with that?

Duncan.