On Saturday 13 March 2004 17:42, you wrote:
[snip]

> I think pppoa3 does not work actually on 2.6.x kernel due to the many usb
> changes.
> And because now the kernel driver is integrated, there is no to much need
> to make it work.

Thanks for this heads up. I used the speedbundle package, and selectively
compiled libatm and the beta ppp with the atm plugin.

I can now use my modem with pppoa just fine via the kernel driver.

Great work all!

[alistair] 04:59 PM [~] cat /proc/net/atm/speedtch\:0
Speed Touch 330  (usb-0000:00:07.2-1.2)
MAC: 00:90:d0:cd:5b:e2
AAL5: tx 2877 ( 0 err ), rx 2776 ( 0 err, 0 drop )
Line up, firmware loaded

--
Cheers,
Alistair.