Hi!

Yet another question about the speed bundle install.

When I  make  the speed bundle, after I have put user name / password
etc in the correct scripts, and have placed the firmware in the correct
folder, I get the following error message:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] speedbundle-1.0]# make
./configure
The source for your running kernel is in /lib/modules/2.6.3-4mdk/build/
configure: error: cannot find sources (AUTHORS) in . or ..
make: *** [configure-stamp] Error 1
[EMAIL PROTECTED] speedbundle-1.0]#

As the web site tells me to "Please write to the mailing list
<http://linux-usb.sourceforge.net/SpeedTouch/links/index.html> if it
does not work perfectly. There should be no need to consult this
HOWTO."  That's exactly what I am doing.  If anyone can tell me what
these sources are, and go where they go (preferably with where I should
get them from).  I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Alex