Hi all,

I've just installed the last OpenBSD 3.5 release. I've made some
experiments with some different version of the driver for ADSL Speedtouch
USB (the green manta).
With the 1.2 and 1.2-beta3 versions, i had that kind of messages in the
logfile :
- pppoa2[26158]: Clp bit is ON
- last message repeated xxxx times
I saw some people had he problem on the mailing list.

The 1.2-beta2 version of the driver seems to be the more suitable to use
with OpenBSD 3.5. Indeed, I had no log error messages and no bitrate
falling during http download, as i encoutered with OpenBSD 3.4. It is
reliable and stable.

Hope it will help.

Greetz,

Xavier