On Sat, 29 May 2004 21:31:27 +0100 (WEST), Sergio Marques wrote
> Citando "." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > Aqui nesta linha tenta usar a opção -b para pppoe
> >     /usr/local/sbin/pppoa3 -m 1 -c -v 2 -vpi 0 -vci 35, assim está para
> > pppoa...
> > usa
> >     usr/bin/pppoa3 -vpi 0 -vci 35 -b -e 1 -m 1 -c, para pppoe
> >

> > Boa sorte
> >

> Hi, i've trying what you said (/usr/local/sbin/pppoa3 -m 1 -b -e 1
> -c -v 2 -vpi 0 -vci 35) with and whithout the flag -e 1 and it has
> return this:

Well, I just got the user mode drivers to work following my own howto
(http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo) on a 2.6.x kernel. I was unable
to get the kernel mode driver to work, but that might have been because
br2864ctl fails to compile with a 2.6 kernel.
The main difference now was that I wasn't using MNF, so I just used tap0 as
the interface, and called adsl-setup to fill up the *secrets files, etc. Would
you like to try my howto, and see if it solves it for you?

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva             | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]