Tiago Cogumbreiro wrote: On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 15:41, Andrew Benton wrote:
Hello people, This isn't really a problem, I'm just worrying at this out of
curiosity. Is it possible to get hotplug to connect to the net when I
reboot?At the It certainly is, 1.3 driver has already support for this in
PPPoAtm mode. If you're using a PPPoE connection then you're not that lucky,
but you might consider using the patch I sent to the list before. I am using
PPPoAtm but I was using the 1.2 driver so I downloaded the
speedtouch-1.3.tar.bz2 and installed it but it hasn't made any difference.
IfI don't use a bootscript to run modem_run and pppd then it doesn't connect
to the net. It was worth a try, thanks for the help.
   Yours Andrew Benton.