Hi Guys, and thanks.

Yep, I needed to run the speedtouch-setup script included in speedtouch 1.3.
There was however, no instruction to do this in the how-to that I used. I
used mIRC (a chat program) to connect to benoit`s chat room, and he helped
me to get there. I also had to symlink /ect/peers/resolv.conf with
/ect/resolv.conf, in order to resolve DNS, as I could ping ip`s, but not
connect to the web with a browser! Anyway, I got there in the end :)
Thanks Guys,

Rich