Hi Nigel,

For the modified kernel on http://grumz.dyndns.org/ADSL_FC2, here are
the changes I have done to make it works with the speedtouch modem :

- apply patches to fix some usb bugs (have they been integrated to the
last kernel ??)
- add some options that are not present in the default FC2 kernel :

    - Device drivers->Networking Support->Networking options->Asynchronous Transfer
Mode (ATM) : build as module
      - Then also select RFC1483/2684 Bridged Protocols: build as module
        and switch off "Per VC IP filter kludge"
    - Device Drivers->Networking Support->Network Device Support->PPP Support->PPP
over ATM: build as module
    - Device Drivers->USB Support->Alcatel Speedtouch USB Support: build as module

the patches are in the source RPM available on my site above.

this RPM is based on the default kernel of FC2

For my part, I have the kernel driver working with the RPMs of my site.
But the kernel is a bit old now, and I didn't find the time until now to
try to build a newer one.

Best regards,

Fred