Selon Alexandre LISSY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Here we go :)
>
> it has been working for some days, and then, starting to bug again. logs
> aren't full of verbosity, but i just dunno what to give to you.

There is diffrent problem :
primary:
- the 'kernel: usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 34'
Unknow cause, wich firmware are you using?

secondly :
 modem_run is run 3 times but this is a hot-plug problem with 2.4 kernel, a new
variable exist on 2.6 kernel, allowing to load only with the firt interface.

third :
the script don't wait that the modem is ready to start pppd
As I am not using hot-plug nor the standard script, I can't help more.

Wich 2.4 kernel are you using?

Increase modem_run verbosity may help. This is not a problem as modem_run is
silent after the sync is gained.

Gilles