trying to make speedbundle1.0 on a redhat 9.0 box with kernel 2.4.20 I
get an error in kernel module - the preceding three warnings are
implicit definitions of functions in speedtouch.c, function names
starting with sprintf and panic - when I look at the line numbers
specified they are trying to compile in conditional calls to sprintf and
panic (I know the names from perl, but I'm no c programmer).
Make then bombs out trying to write speedtch.o
Any ideas? Sorry if the description is a little vague - I only have one
machine and I have to reebot into xp to get connected so this is from
memory. If someone has a specific question for clarification I can go
back and write it down.
TIA
em