Hi, i'm completely new to linux but i've had some (limited!)
programming experience, but I've managed to install Fedora Core 3,
and I'm trying to get my modem to work now.

I've followed all the instructions on the howto page, but when I go to
the terminal and run 'make' (as root) it gives several error messages
as follows:

sapequal.c: In function `match_blli':
sapequal.c:68: error: label at end of compound statement
sapequal.c:86: error: label at end of compound statement
sapequal.c: In function `blli_compat':
sapequal.c:101: warning: implicit declaration of function
`blli_in_use'
make[4]: *** [sapequal.lo] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/root/speedbundle-1.0/linux-atm/src/lib'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/speedbundle-1.0/linux-atm/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/speedbundle-1.0/linux-atm'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/speedbundle-1.0/linux-atm'
make: *** [build-stamp] Error 2

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance!

     Greg.