Hi!

I've problems connecting to my ISP using pppd with my alcatel speedtouch USB.
I compiled all the necessary options into the kernel like ppp over atm and
asynchronous transfer mode and I also use a ppp (2.4.3) that supports atm.
The pppoatm.so plugin is also there, but when i start ppp it just prints plugin
init and connect 8.48 (which is my vci/vpi pair)

but i get no ip or a default gateway ... the options are also correct and chap
and pap-secrets are also ok.

does anybody know what i can do?

tia
Gernot