hello,

i was here begin of february this year and you helped my a lot. i am now
facing the strange problem, that the modem doesn't respond anymore if i
boot my machine under win2000 (same machine, no switching at all).
reinstall the thomson software under win doesn't help.
i've read somewhere that the code to make the speedtouch work under linux
uploads some firmware to the modem itself onboot. is that true and may
this be the reason why it doesn't seem to work under win any more? and of
course, btw: how to restore a way that a boot under win works?
only noticed that now because i used internet connection sharing over a
twisted pair cable...
thanks for any hints in advance,
andre

andre m. winter,
  cartography for internet and multimedia applications
  a6091 goetzens, tyrol, austria
  tel.: ++43.5234.32732
  email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.vectoreal.com/>          SVG consulting and development