Saying yes to all modules related with IP: net filter didnt solve my problem
(hosts behind the gateway have an unstable connection, they arent able to
connect to msn, microsoft.com and ...). I'd like to know if its possible that
the dialer is causing this problem? Because it seems impossible it's not
working,. Please share your experiences.

Cya.