-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome
de Duncan Sands
Enviada em: domingo, 22 de maio de 2005 09:21
Para: speedtouch@ml.free.fr
Assunto: [speedtouch] Re: File Rules.make

> After configuring everything was requested me, the make complains about
this
> "/lib/modules/2.6.9-1.667/build/Rules.make".

You need the kernel source if you want to compile the speedtch module.
But I think fedora core 3 already supplies the speedtch module.  Check
out http://linux-usb.sourceforge.net/SpeedTouch/fedora/index.html

D.

Pour se désinscrire :
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]