I use Mandrake 10.1
Speedtouch 330 (silver V4)
When usb initiates linux, they ignite green LED ADSL and USB both and are
left ignitions in green.  When load driver with speedtouch start, the LED
usb this ignition in green, flashing the green LED of ADSL 4 times, in
seconds flashing 4 times but.  And soon failed the connection.  The formed
secrets of pap and chap this good. is pppoe.  That I can do?