Hi,

I've been successfully running my Speedtouch 330 with the kernel drivers
on Fedora Core 4 for a few months.  I recently decided to switch to
Centos 4.2, so I built the OS on a second hard disk on my server, then
copied across the firmware files from /lib/firmware, ifcfg-ppp0,
/etc/ppp/secrets/pap-secrets & /etc/ppp/secrets/chap-secrets, then
rebooted the box.

The green lights come on; I see a message saying adsl is up at the
console with upstream & downstream speeds, but my ppp assigned IP
address stays as 10.x.x.x, it never switches over to my 82.71.x.x public
address.  I had built a customer kernel installing ppp & pppoa support
into the kernel, which is what I initially used when the problem
occured.  I then tried using the default kernel supplied with Centos,
but it makes no difference.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Chris