Hi,
thanks for your help...
Yes, I have installed libatm and gcc and I thonk that te firmware is the
correct one, my modem is the revision 4 so the firmware I've installed is
ZZZL_3.012.
I have also checked VP and VC and looks correct, are 8 and 32, for terra in
Spain.
I have typed also the next command, with the next ressult:

root@:~ # ping www.terra.es /*después del reinicio sigo sin conexión*/
ping: unknown host www.terra.es
root@:~ # modprobe ppp-generic
root@:~ # modprobe pppoatm
root@:~ # modprobe br2684
root@:~ # br2684ctl -b -c o -a 8.32
bash: /usr/sbin/br2684ctl: cannot execute binary file /*esto no lo entiendo,
que está fallando*/

root@:~ # ls /usr/sbin/br2684ctl -l
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 13821 2006-01-26 22:12 /usr/sbin/br2684ctl
root@:~ #
root@:~ # pppd call speedtch
Plugin rp-pppoe.so loaded.
RP-PPPoE plugin version 3.3 compiled against pppd 2.4.2
pppd: In file /etc/ppp/peers/speedtch: unrecognized option 'nas0'

Many thanks for your help