Hi to all, I have just connected from ubuntu to Internet, using my
speedtouch modem :)
The problem was that the binary br2684ctl located in sourceforge.net didnt
work ok for me, so I downloadet the .deb file from ubuntupackges.com and
installed with dpkg -i filename.deb

Now If I type:
modprobe ppp-generic
modprobe pppoatm
modprobe br2684
br2684ctl -b -c 0 -a 8.32
and ppd call speedtch

it works fine. I only have a problem, when I reestart my PC I dont't have
connection, I need to execute the above commands every time I reestart. I
don't understant it because those commands are included in the bootscript...

Thanks