From: Richard Wait <richard.w...@isp.uu.se>
To: speedtouch@ml.free.fr
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:41:52 PM
Subject: [speedtouch] speedtouch and fedora 10

Hi

I have been successfully using a speedtouch with fedora 4 for a few
years. I wish to upgrade to fedora 10. Using the same instructions that
worked for fedora 4, I get no error messages and both green lights are
illuminated but I have no connection. Am I missing something?

  Richard Wait
  Uppsala University
  International Science Programme

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:speedtouch-requ...@ml.free.fr?subject=unsubscribe