Hi Duncan

and thanks a lot for being so responsive.
Your explanation is probably right : my cable might be responsible since
it had some electrical problems a while ago and I had to fix it myself,
but that fix was not very clean.
I'll try to do a cleaner fix and let you know if the problem is still there.
Regards,

Denis