==> 36th Annual 2007 Kentucky Speleofest
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN =>  18 Sep. 2006.I would
appreciate you sharing this information with your fellow grotto members. Feel
free to re-post on any forums/message boards, newsletters or websites. Thank
you! Kim Gentry. NSS 34144 (FE) . 36th Annual 2007 Kentucky
Speleofest"Underground Heaven"Memorial Day WeekendFriday, May 25th - Monday,
May 28thHeld at Lone Star Preserve in Upton, KYHosted by The Louisville
GrottoNew caves, old favorites, new plans and activities, old and new friends -
Speleofest 2007 “Underground Heaven” offers it all! Located in the heart of
cave country, Speleofest will be held on heaven above ground on the shady Lone
Star Preserve! The preserve is located in Upton, Kentucky-just north of Cave
City on I-65. Lone Star Preserve is a 67-acre caving preserve, which has been
purchased and developed by the Louisville Grotto for the purpose of having
Speleofest at a permanent central location in caving country. We have expanded
our primitive camping areas throughout the shaded preserve. There's plenty of
room for groups to have their own campsites in the coolness of green trees.
Roads and other access make it possible to park at or near your camp. Fires are
allowed off the ground. Don’t feel like cooking after a hard day caving? No
problem! A delicious banquet will be held one night, watch our website for more
details. *Schedule of Events*Friday, May 25th-Registration opens at 9 a.m.
Central Time and remains open until Saturday at 7 p.m. Central Time. Lone Star
Preserve has plenty of shaded campsites for you to set up your home for the
weekend. Cave trips for Saturday will be posted on Friday and trips for Sunday
will be posted on Saturday so you can plan your trips to Underground Heaven.
This year we will be offering new caves for you to explore. In addition to the
new caves we'll also have some favorites from past Speleofest’s. This year, we
will also have "Premier" cave trips. We will be holding 2 random drawings for
limited trips ...
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4971

SpeleoUnion http://groups.google.ru/group/SpeleoUnion