On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi sphinx-devs (Hi Georg),
>
> As our documentation is gorwing, we are starting to have a fairly deep
> tree of sections:
> http://code.enthought.com/projects/mayavi/docs/development/html/mayavi/
>
> As a result the table of content is a bit harder to read. I could limit
> its depth, but I would like to prefer avoiding this, as I believe having
> the title of the sub-(-sub-sub-sub...)sections in the table of content
> helps the users finding where is the relevent information.
>
> An easy way to make the information stand out a bit better is to vary the
> font size: sections larger, and maybe bold, and sub-sub-section smaller.
>
> Would it be possible to make this the default?

Those are reasonable choices, but not everybody will want them.
However, if there were class attributes on the levels in the TOC
(e.g., "toc-tree-l1", "toc-tree-l2", etc.), then it would be easier
than it is currently to create specific styles for them. So I would
modify your request in that way.

--Janet