The search on my test doesn't work anymore.  It worked as far as I could
see, have done quite a bit of reorganizing source documents, however
nothing (at least that I am aware of) with regards to the search
functionality.

When I search for e.g. "wine" which is used on my of my documents the
search doesn't find anything, actually it seems to do nothing.  I just
see "Searching ...." and the points rotate (show/hide/show).  I think I
see something similar on the pysparse site, it shows "Preparing search"
and the "rotating" points after "Searching" when I search for e.g.
"precision".

Is there anything special one has to watch out for to ensure that search
works?

Thanks for any hints
Werner